3 Jun 2014

Missguided Mondays

Okay so it's not Monday, but my Missguided delivery arrived yesterday! I really cannot get enough of their clothes at the moment. It was only a small delivery as I'm saving for a super haul after my holiday has been paid for but the quality more than makes up for the lack of quantity.

I finally got my Weronika dogtooth check trousers and boy were they worth the wait! More of a tregging than a trouser, the super soft material is so comfortable and the quality is impeccable; to pair up with the trousers I bought the beautiful Lorindina pastel blue jumper. I love the pastel trend but I'm not one for throwing myself in the deep end but this jumper goes perfectly with the Weronika trousers and allows me to embrace the pastel trend without going OTT. So thanks Missguided, you've made me a very happy shopper!

Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts