19 May 2014

All quiet on the Western front..

So I haven't blogged for a few days, I've been so overwhelmed with essays from Uni that I haven't even had time to think about anything other than work! It's almost over though, tomorrow is my last ever University hand it date *sob*. I'm really sad about this, I've met some incredible people during my 3 years of being a student but now it's time to venture out into the big wide world of adult life. Whatever that may be...

So in regards to any recent hauls there hasn't been any... I'm currently awaiting a payday to let my debit card loose on the likes of my new favourite websites Missguided and Pretty Little Thing. I've already tapped up a few items that I will be purchasing come next Tuesday, a few of which I've collated for you...


I'm currently, and always will be, a huge fan of grey. I know it's summer and I should be embracing the pastel and tropical trends at the moment but grey and monochrome will always be my all times favourite colours for clothing. The t-shirt is from the awesome Fearne Cotton at Very.co.uk. I have a store account (oops) with Very so I fortunately don't have to wait until payday for that little number. The beautiful cleated sole gladiator sandals are from Pretty Little Thing, another clothing company I have only just discovered since entering the world of fashion blogging. They look super comfortable and I can't wait to get my hands on them! Lastly, but certainly not leastly (?), I LOVE dogtooth check. These trousers from Missguided are fab! Since dropping 3st, I've become a lot more comfortable with wearing fitted trousers and I can't wait for them to pop through my letterbox next week.

Today I had my first interview for a full-time job and guess what? I got it!! So excited to begin working full time and having my weekend all to myself. Not to mention the extra cash to spend on my online shopping addiction. Luckily for me the dress code is fairly casual to in theory I'll be spending money on clothes I'll be wearing all the time, or at least that's what I tell myself...

Georgia x

2 comments:

  1. the shoes are cuuute! pretty little thing is such an awesome online shop right?


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!! I only recently discovered it through other blogs but I am now addicted. I've just ordered them and can't wait for them to arrive :')) xo

      Delete

Popular Posts