24 May 2014

You Can't Sit With Us..

So I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of payday... still. I haven't really had much to blog about recently as I've not received any of the purchases I've made with the Bank Holiday weekend. I'm currently awaiting deliveries from Rich & Reckless, Pretty Little Thing and ASOS so I have a lot to thank the postman for at the beginning of next week. Receiving orders in the post is like my birthday and Christmas all rolled into one, it just gives you such a buzz!

My first order is the bang on trend slogan t-shirt from Rich & Reckless..

Slogan tee's are hot this season and I am so happy. I remember when they made a brief reappearance a few years ago and I think I might possibly love them even more this time around. These are custom order tees and I've been waiting a while for it to be despatched but it will definitely be worth the wait.

My second purchase is the Kinsley gladiator sandals I wrote about in my previous post. I've been eyeing these up for a while and I can't wait for them to arrive. I'll post about how I style them when they pop through the letterbox at some point next week, I'm thinking leather look trousers and my slogan t-shirt for a casual daytime look?  

And last but not least, I bagged myself this cute Mean Girls slogan t-shirt from H&M on eBay for just £5 a while ago and it's my new favourite purchase. The size was a L (14-16) so it's very oversized but looked great style with my Fearne Cotton skinny jeans, my camouflage studded jacket from Topshop that I bought a few years ago and my white hi-top Converse. Please excuse the god awful kitchen lino, student houses are not attractively decorated are they?

I also have a few bits and bobs arriving from ASOS including the first pair of jelly shoes I've owned since I was about 7 years old. Lots and lots to blog about next week and many more OOTD's to show how I've styled my new arrivals.

Georgia x



2 comments:

  1. I love the slogan tee! I cannot wait for payday xxx

    Pink Polka Dot & Popcorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lush isn't it?! I've seen a lot of really cool slogan tees floating around blogosphere recently and HAD to get myself one. Rich & Reckless have a great range xxx

      Delete

Popular Posts