15 May 2014

Black Milk

Just a quick little post today! I received my first ever Black Milk parcel earlier this week, which I was soo excited to get. I can't believe how quickly it arrived! Pretty much everything about this Australian clothing brand is phenomenal, right from the order confirmation down to the finished product. All hand-made Down Under, some would consider them a little bit pricey but I think they're well worth the extra bit of money. Their collections are to die for! I purchased a GFT (feminine fit) t-shirt from their Batman collection which features Harley Quinn (my favourite Gotham Girl), Poison Ivy and Catwoman.






















The cut and fit are fantastic, I was slightly worried I'd be out on the sizing but as a UK size 12, a Black Milk size Large is a nice loose, slightly oversized fit. The print is so bright and bold, definitely a statement t-shirt! If you're not already aware of this outstanding clothing brand then familiarise yourself and you'll be wanting everything! Check them out here, you won't regret it!

Georgia x

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS MAN :C I'm totally saving for this shirt omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth the money! The fit is fantastic and makes me feel like a superhero. It arrived so quickly too

      Delete

Popular Posts