30 May 2014

I am so bad at consistency..

Sooo sorry about the infrequent posts lately! I have been so busy, spending my time between home and Worcester is proving to be such a pain whilst I finish my job here. Luckily I am moving back home tomorrow for good. The thought of which is a little bit daunting; I am so longer a student and I have to *gulp* grow up. Anyway, this week I have received a few of the much awaited parcels that I have been dying to get my hands on since I ordered them. Payday arrived and left almost as quickly as I spent the remainder of my money after forking out for bills, car insurance etc. on a few treats from Missguided, Pretty Little Thing and ASOS.



First things first, I worry that if I had never began blogging I'd have never discovered the first two but they have quickly become my favourite websites to binge buy beautiful items of clothing. The first package I received was from PLT; the 'so beautiful I want to cry' Alecia silk kimono from PLT along with their amazing Kinsley gladiator sandals which I have been lusting after for weeks.


My awful photography skills really do not do these babies justice! They can literally be style with ANYTHING! Be it cute vintage wash skinny jeans and a slogan t-shirt or a really pretty graphic print dress... they're definitely a summer staple for me. 
The link is to the mint green version of the kimono, I believe the cream has sold out which I'm not at all surprised at. I also only took a close up shot because my aforementioned photography skills could not do this beautiful item justice. Tassled kimono's are bang on trend this season and I am so glad! Another summer staple, they can be dressed up or down. I'm going to style this with a basic strappy cami, skinny jeans and my Kinsley gladiators for a summery daytime look. 


Tropical print is huuuuuge this season and these cute plimsolls allow you to embrace the trend without going too overboard. The print and fit are incredible (well done ASOS) and I am so excited to wear them. If tropical print shoes aren't your thing then they have an array of other prints from leopard, holographic and more muted, pastel prints. 


So much nostalgia for jelly shoes!!! I am so happy that these little beauties have made a (long overdue) comeback. The vast array of styles and colours made it so difficult to choose a pair but I stuck with the trusty black, flat option. They are soo comfortable and have quickly become my favourite driving shoes as they're so light. I styled them with my favourite Fearne Cotton jeans and my monochrome striped top from New Look (via ASOS) 

And to top it off, I bought the cutest t-shirt from ASOS! I have a serious obsession with unicorns and mermaids so this was a must-buy.

Yet again, my photography skills are poor and have failed to capture just how epic this t-shirt is. The colour of the t-shirt itself is a beautiful pale, pastel pink and I am very excited to don this with my vintage wash jeans and my Dockland plimsolls for a cute, casual daytime outfit. 

I'm still awaiting the arrive of my latest Missguided order and the Rich and Reckless tee I've been blabbering on about for the last few blog entries. I also need to brush up on my photography skills and take a few more pics of how I've style these pieces so here's hoping the next entry is a much better one! 

Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts